Monday, August 4, 2008

Grocery Shopping with the Kids

I really don't like going to the store with the kids. Chris totally loves it. Sometimes even when he could just grab milk and bread from the store on his way home, he'll actually come home, take the kids, and then go to the grocery store. Even when he's going to get tons of groceries, he'll convince me to let him at least take one little buddy with him. Today, I wound up taking the kids to Trader Joe's with me to get some bare necessities and I saw how it could maybe be sort of cute.
The people who work at Trader Joe's think it's pretty cute too. The kids always come away with balloons and smiles.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Very cute. But still hard work. Running errands used to be so easy.

Unknown said...

I think that that is maybe the cutest shopping brigade ever. Maybe they'll join a competitive shopping league one day and take the world title.

Nikki said...

Cute! I bet the child-sized cart helps, it's always easier when the kids feel they are helping.

Lonnie and Bob Bradley said...

Maybe you could employ them as Secret Shoppers.They look like they have talent.
Love,
Grandma