Thursday, May 1, 2008

Roald Dahl Delights Next Generation of Bradleys

Growing up, all of Roald Dahl's books were treasures for both Chris and I. We're so happy to see our favorite books from childhood being enjoyed by our kids. And check out Eve's awesome reading skills. She's 3!Yesterday, we decided to have a picnic dinner at the playground of the elementary school that Laine will be attending this fall. It was also Eve's half birthday. We normally don't do half birthday, but it was a special day because of Laine's kindergarten orientation and stuff, so the kids all got special hero capes.Super Laine ran all over the place trying out her new powers.
Umm, don't mind me, Mom! Just sneaking bites of your sandwich while you take pictures of my superhero sisters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Eve! That's officially super-impressive. And I love those capes. I've been wondering what I can get Bruce for his birthday and I think I just found the perfect thing...