Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More pictures Laine took

Laine really likes taking pictures. Eve does too, but she always covers up the lens with her hand and gets lots of fuzzy reddish pictures. Laine is on a self-portrait kick lately. She likes setting the camera on something a foot or so away from her and posing for pictures of herself. Today, we were playing the word figuring out game again, and Laine wrote "James" only she had the "J" and the "S" written backwards, so we worked on writing our letters the right way. When she finally got the letters correct, she asked, "Okay, can you guess what it says?" When I immediately guessed James, she got furious and said, "RRRRGGGHH We're playing the game now. That one was supposed to be tricky for you!" Next time, I tried to act like I was sounding the word out and that made her happier. I guess she doesn't like being the only one that has to sound out her words. Eve gets better at the game every day. Today she was able to read the words "smash", "fish", and "trash" in less than 2 seconds.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eve,
Thanks for your voice message! I remember you too! Can you read this:
I Love You!

Love, Nemo
I hope that looks like a nemofish.