Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here's what we're reading


Chris: Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan

Me: The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stuart

Laine: Hansel and Gretel by Rika Lesser and Paul O. Zelinsky

Eve: Ballet Kitty by Bernette Ford and Sam Williams

James: Listens attentively to anything

Family read-aloud: The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary

Parents read-aloud: Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret by Obert Skye


Nikki recommended The Mysterious Benedict Society to me. It's sooooo good. Gifted and talented orphans go on secret missions and save the world. Need I say more? Tell us what you're reading and loving.

4 comments:

katie k hymas said...

I'm always up for a good book... thanks for sharing and welcome to the blogging world!
Katie Hymas

Nikki said...

Hey, I'm so glad you're blogging. We miss you. Marshall still asks what time Laine and Eve are coming over. Have you seen any fun sites yet?

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are still having adventures over there. I am reading the second Leven Thumps book right now. The first one was pretty fun. Thanks for the books. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I just finished RULES by Cynthia Lord and LOVED it--nearly got it done in one sitting.

Dustin's into Lord of the Rings, again, and there's no living with him. He's only into book two.

Jonas and I are enjoying "Trapped inTime"-- vintage Ruth Chew (an author I loved when I was a little girl)--thanks to ebay I can find her stuff now.

I still need to finish The Time-Traveller's Wife, among others and I'm nearly finished with Anne of Green Gables for book group here.

We really needed to RULES for book group here and I still need to read The High Power of Lucky that you recommended so long ago.

Miss you . . .

Sundi