Monday, November 17, 2008

A Weekly Update on the Kids

I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore baby James. I love all the kids so very very much, but I think James might love me back the most. He's always willing to snuggle and give me smooches and say sweet things to me. This is him settling down for a nap in his little bed. When he doesn't have his mama to snuggle, he snuggles his woof-woof. His latest cute trick is he'll squint his eyes shut, cover them with his hands, then he'll uncover his eyes and say, "Wake up!" I tried to catch it on film, but he wouldn't cooperate. He also gets a big kick out of pat-a-cake.
Our Eve is ever the lovely princess. Her preschool teacher just loves her and was telling us how proud she was of Eve for finally opening up and talking in class. She used to be so shy and quiet and never said a word. She's still up to her usual pretending games. This morning during girls' reading time, we had to stop and act out each book we read. She has the loveliest sleeping face so I had to post this picture.
Our Lainey girl still has that upper tooth hanging by a thread. She's so scared to let us yank it. This picture's from today. The tooth really needs to go. It looks kinda gross always dangling off at a funny angle, but she insists that it needs to come out on it's own. It's a busy week in school for her with all sorts of fun Thanksgiving activities coming up.

3 comments:

Silvia said...

You guys are so good about taking pictures of your kids!
Speaking of teeth, my dad used to yank out my loose teeth with pliers... yes, pliers. It was so scary!!!! So good job for not forcing it!

Anonymous said...

Laine, bite into an apple with your front teeth a couple of times and see what happens. Maybe the tooth fairy will come visit.

Eve, you are a beautiful princess.

James, you have a great smile.

We love you all!
Grandma and Grandpa

Kelly and Joe said...

Daddy-Chris,
Haven't you tried tying a piece of string around the tooth and then tying it to her finger at about an 8 inch length?? In just a few minutes, she pulls it out on her own and no tears! Well, maybe that is just a Boy thing...worked over here!