Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Sneak Preview

Here's a little sneak peek at our Halloween this year. As some of you know, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. On October 1st, the lights went up. Eve is going to be a lovely fairy princess this year. So really, Halloween will be just like every other day of the year for Eve. On the right is Eve's new friend Riley who lives up the street. She's going to be Dora. They decided to dress up during a play date a couple of days ago.Faster than a speeding bullet! That's our very own Super Girl Laine running down the sidewalk there, off to save the day.Eve the magical fairy princess was casting a spell here to make leaves fall from trees.
I didn't want to overwhelm you with cuteness with this blog post, so I'll save pictures of James's Halloween costume for a blog post closer to Halloween. Happy haunting!!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

We are going to have two fairy princesses for Halloween at my house. I really wish Liv would be Superwoman though. That costume is awesome.

Nikki said...

Cute costumes! Before I scrolled down all the way, it looked like Laine was being hit by that car! Anyway, looks like it will be a fun Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Eve, your Halloween costume is just as pretty as you told me about on the phone. I love the colors. You are a beautiful fairy princess!

Laine, I remember your Superwoman costume. You look really awesome in it. It is so sparkly.

Have a safe Halloween!

Love you, Grandma