Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Christmas, It's Christmas!!!!

We had a fun Christmas this year. The greatest present we got this year was being able to be together next year in our new home while I finish school in Virginia. We spent Christmas Eve singing songs, acting out the nativity, and drinking cocoa around a fire that Chris built in our awesome wood burning fireplace. Chris definitely has the Bradley pyromaniac genes. We sat by the fire for hours thinking about what an upgrade this was from our orange cellophane wrapped light bulb that we had in the "fireplace" at Carriage Lane.

Here's where the kids were acting out the nativity. Eve was Mary, James was Jesus, and Laine played various other roles including angels, shepherds, and Joseph.

Here are two lovely renditions of Jingle Bells

Eve had James giggling like crazy with this pillow fight. Sorry it's sideways. I thought I could just rotate the image after I downloaded it to my computer like I can with still images, but it couldn't.

The kids had a ball opening presents on Christmas morning. Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts!

No comments: