Wednesday, February 18, 2009

School Is Now In Session (Again)

So today Laine started at her new school. She was very excited because she got to be a kindergartner at Daddy's old school. She's even in the very same classroom where I learned my abc's and 123's. Her teacher was Mrs. Baer, who seemed very nice and said that Laine did great on her first day of school. Laine's favorite parts of the day were recess and snack, so that was about the same as at her old school.

Here she is at the entrance to my grade school alma mater.


And here she is with Mrs. Baer at the end of her first school day.


She also thought the school here is more fun because she only has half day kindergarten, so she doesn't have time to get bored during her school day.
Eve is also gearing up for school, she and I went to the local Challenger School and talked to the teachers there about getting her into their preschool program. She'll be starting there on Monday, but she was so excited to go visit the school that she got all dressed up in her new back-to-school dress.

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Oh I can't wait until Jacen's in school like Laine and Eve so I can have some sleep after working all night!

Christine said...

They are so cute! Eve, you look ever so lovely in your new dress. Laine, I'm so glad your new teacher is so nice and that you're not bored. I miss you and love you!