Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad News

Sorry for the lack of updates over the last month or so, but it hasn't been just because we're lazy. For those who haven't heard the news yet, Christine and I are separating. If you need to hear the details, give either of us a call and we'll fill you in. I'm heading out in the morning with the kids for Salt Lake City, where we'll be living with my parents for a few months. The children still don't know what's going on, they are just very excited for a fun long vacation at Grandma's house. We don't really know what's going on either in terms of long term plans, so don't bother asking about that. I'll be maintaining the blog from now on with regular cute pictures of the best kids ever.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers every day. We can't wait to see those cute little kiddos!

Silvia said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Chris. That actually shocked me quite a bit. I'd love to see more pictures of those adorable kids of yours!

Kelly and Joe said...

I love both of you and pray that your hearts can forgive and heal, whatever has transpired. Keep your heart turned to the Lord and He will bless you and your children. They will be OK. It will all be OK, if your heart is turned completely to Him. I can promise this because I KNOW this.

All my love,
Cousin Kelly

Marsh Mayhem said...

Chris- ack! I'm so sorry -- I just popped onto your blog to see what you all were up to hoping you were doing well. I hope everything's okay -- if you need kiddo help, let me know. We're not far from your family (I think about three minutes!)

Yer "little sis"