Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Boys That I Love!!!

Look how cute my boys are!!! Aren't they adorable? These are probably the two cutest boys in the world. I was holding James while Chris was fixing dinner today and James reached out to Chris and said, "Hey Dad Daddadad." They are just the greatest little buddies. Here are some pictures of the girls acting silly too. Laine is just really into heroes these days and she's blab on and on and on about which heroes she likes the best and what their secret identities are and what their powers are and who she's pretending to be, etc. She spent most of the afternoon today as Storm from the X-Men whose mild mannered alter ego name is apparantly Aurora Monroe. She told me I could call her Storm or Aurora Monroe, either one was fine. Eve is really into belching. Any time she eats anything, she lets out like 5 enormous belches afterward. It drives me nuts! My sister used to do that and it really bugged me. I can't quite tell if she's doing it on purpose or not. It's also really hard to get a good picture of her latley because she's always doing that silly scrunched up face when I pull the camera out. Eve has made enormous potty training progress, but still has at least one accident a day. At least she poops in the potty now. Those are the worst to clean up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eve Bradley, I proudly annoint thee Wacko-junior and grant unto you the authority to gross-out thine siblings and mother. May your belches nauseate the population of Virginia.

*BBLUUUURRRGGPPP!!!*
Nemo

Melissa and Allen said...

Your kids are 100% cuteness! Haha that makes me feel better. I hope ours turn out as cute as yours!