Friday, March 21, 2008

Hugging with Habojee and Pemo

This weekend, my dad and sister are visiting us from Salt Lake City. For weeks, the girls have been planning the adventures that they were going to have together. High on the priority list was exploring our backyard forest. So my dad made them a little hiking kit with first aid gear, poncho, snack, bandana, whistle, compass, and a button that says "I like hiking with Habojee." When he gave Eve hers, he asked her to read what was on the button. She immediately replied, "I like hugging with Habojee!!!!" It was so cute.
This is the river that flows behind our house. I think it's called Little Rocky Run. This morning, my dad and Patty took Laine and Eve across it on their hike. They had oh so much fun.
Laine said to be about an hour ago, "We had the funnest adventure in the whole wide world!" They are delighted to have visitors. We're gonna spend the whole weekend seeing sights, exploring, and hanging out.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Fun! I love the Daily Tea shirt, at first I thought that was Laine in the top picture but John was like, isn't that Eve? I can't believe how much she's grown, well all of them have. Have fun this week. Your dad is so cute to make little backpacks for them, what a clever idea!