Monday, March 17, 2008

And now, announcing....

Mr. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The girls think that it's so funny to use their powers to turn James beautiful. This usually involves putting a skirt on him, or a tutu, or some sort of hair piece. When he's in costume, he responds to either "The Amazing Baby" or "Mr. Beautiful." I guess that's what you have to deal with when you have two older sisters. Oh, and speaking of the amazing baby, James stood up and took two steps today all by himself before getting caught in his pant leg and falling. Yay!

The girls were up to their usual imaginary games today. Laine had a bad case of the grumps though. She's been irritable and fussy all day. She made Bun and Bun's little sister, Baby-Bun practice sitting quietly on the church bench because they weren't being reverent during church. Later when Laine was in a better mood, she and Eve pretended that Eve was Laine's friend that lived in a tree (the back of the couch). After a while, they decided that they looked so much alike that they should pretend to turn into sisters and have Eve move in with us. So she did.
Here's a really bad picture I took, but you can kind of see the deer running. I always see deer all around our house. These three jumped out in front of my car on the way to work this weekend.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I just read your bio and I thought, "Where has she been all of my life?" My movie and book favorites are so similar to yours. I wonder are we meant to be friends, or does everyone that loves BBC Pride and Predjudice also love To Kill A Mockingbird and Roald Dahl?

Have you read Watership Down recently?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love to read your blog and catch up on the details of your lives. I miss all of you so much that it helps me not feel so homesick for you. Love you dearly and keep on writing and posting photos. Thanks, Mom, Grandma

Unknown said...

Oh my word. We always used to dress up my younger brothers! Wigs, scarved, "stuffing" in all the right places. The good thing is they are both normal as can be, so that's maybe nice to know. You've got some cute kids there.