Friday, March 13, 2009

E-mails from Eve

Laine and Eve have been very good at staying in touch with me via e-mail. Eve is particularly diligent about sending me little updates on her life on a daily basis. Sometimes even twice a day. Here are some of her all-time best e-mails to me:

dear Mom.
I love you!today I got to make a fossil!today is my sekend day at shcool
love Eve.

dear Mom.
I love you!
love Eve

dear Mom.
I love you!I hope you have a great day.
love Eve.

dear Mom.
I didn't go to church today becase I was sick.I love you!
loveEve.

mom I just have a little cold.don't you no that?
love Eve.

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmnnyujnjudrtgeujnhhgbjhmjkuububuhujbjihgjb

dear Mom.
you are so pretty!
loveEve.

dear Mom.
I learnd about the bigest in the sea yestrday!do not go near it if you see one it will bite you.
loveEve.

Darling Eve,

You learned about the biggest what in the sea yesterday? Don't worry. If I see one, I will stay far away so that I do not get bitten. My goodness, you're awake early today.

Much love,
Mama

dear Mom.
I learned about the elasmasuarus.
love Eve.

dear Mom.
we got new things for the gamecube! and lainey loves to play sonic.I love you.
love Eve.

dear Mom.
I love you.do you no how much I miss you.I hope you have a good day today.
love Eve.

And my all-time favorite e-mail from her:

dear Dad.
love Eve.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Very cool. Way to go Eve!

Unknown said...

Hey, Bruce just learned about the Elasmasauras on Monday! What in the world kind of coincidence is that?!