Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Selective Memories

Wow, I had no idea my little episode of verbal diarrhea would get such positive response. Thank you everyone for reaching out with love and support. I didn't even know that many of you still followed our little family blog. To my dear friend whose comment I had to delete, thank you, you made my day :-). I hope hearing the other side of things has provided some insight into your own marriages and lives. I know some of you thought Chris and I were Utah's Golden Couple and I'm sorry to have let you down, but I guess we all have flaws. Some of us just hide it better than others. If any of you want to find out what happens next in the Happily Ever After Tale of Professor Man Candy and Mormon Ex-Housewife, e-mail me. We'll probably start blogging soon.

Much love,

Christine Hendricks

PS I truly harbor no bitter feelings toward the LDS church. I shared truly positive experiences and members of the church always made me feel welcome and loved.

9 comments:

Nic said...

You've already heard it, Christie, but I love you, and I'm sorry, and I wish I had known more about your life before all this.

Best wishes,
Nikki

Anonymous said...

My DH needs to read this. You speak for half the women in my ward.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeffrey W. Baker said...

Christine, you sound very bitter. I'm sorry. I realize that there are always two sides to every story and that you want your side known. But you really shouldn't write so explicitly on the blog that your children read. Please remove it before they see it.
Aunt Linda B.

Patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

All I have to say is **** that cuz its always about ****** everyone and never about ****** you :)

Patricia said...

Hey Christie, your kids are so absolutely fabulous and you deserve so so so much credit. I love you so much and wish you the best every day!

Love,
Patty

Christine said...

Of course I would never let the children hear negative things about their father. The blog can now resume to be The Insipid Stories of Self-Righteous Superdad.

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of hugs to my dear friend Christine, as no one would be able to know what it is like until they have walked a mile in your shoes (possibly cute heels haha). Love you - Jenn